New digital product for maintaining cleanliness

Lilit Simonyan
4 replies
Hi people, I would like to share my product idea with you and would be grateful if you could take a moment to express your thoughts about it and participate in the voting. It is a small mobile application that is designed to assist cleaning managers in efficiently managing the work of their cleaners. It streamlines the process of assigning specific cleaning areas in various locations and allows managers to track their cleaners' progress through submitted images after completion. In addition, visitors to these locations can participate in maintaining cleanliness by providing feedback through QR codes. This feedback mechanism enables customers to report any issues they encounter, such as spills, missing supplies, or other cleanliness-related concerns. Thank you for your time and support in advance.

Replies

Jrue Teo
This game-changing cleaning tool has been a game-changer for me! It effortlessly keeps my home impeccably clean with a simple tap, and the integration with professional House Cleaning Services adds that extra touch of convenience. Say goodbye to the hassle of maintaining a spotless living space – this is the future of home maintenance right at your fingertips!
Allison Ly
I love the idea! I wish you best in the future! We launch next week, would love your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
erwin smith
Can I tell you about my experience in cleaning to ease your sufferings and make cleaning your hobby or pleasure activity? In fact, I also could not find the best solution for my dirty home for a long time, but one day my friend sent me to use this Sem's Duct Cleaning that you can use to clean the house. I hope you will also try to use it in your daily life because it is appropriate for many people.
hassle mark
Your product idea sounds fantastic! It's great to see innovation aimed at improving efficiency and accountability in cleaning management like Entrümpelung Nürtingen. The feature of allowing visitors to provide feedback through QR codes is especially smart—it promotes engagement and ensures a proactive approach to cleanliness. I'd definitely be interested in trying out this app!