Need your feedback on the landing page!

Sveta Bay
23 replies
Hey Product Hunt community 👋 Next week we're launching MakerBox Workbook on Product Hunt. Our product is a marketing workbook with 100 actionable tasks. I'll appreciate your feedback on site: 1. What do you like about the landing page? 2. What do you don't like about the landing page? 3. Do you have any unanswered questions about the product after reading the landing page? Link: https://www.makerbox.club/workbo...

Replies

Janet Granger
I like the page - but I'm not sure what problem it's solving (?) That would be helpful at the top, so I know when and why I should use this.
Sveta Bay
@janet_granger Thanks, Janet! We highlight the problem in the section with questions -> doing marketing is confusing. Will think about how to highlight it earlier 🤔
Nico Spijker
Cool page Sveta! Some thoughts: - Love the tagline + description, gives a great idea about what the page is and what you're building. - The testimonial blocks are missing info, not sure if you still want to add reviews there, if not maybe hide them for the time being. - CTA's seem to be very smoothly positioned across the page, seems at any moment I want to know more there is a CTA there - Personally, it feels that structure-wise the workbook preview should come later. I feel I would have understood better/faster if the page structure were organized by: tagline, the problem (doing marketing is confusing block), and the main concept (enjoy every second of your marketing week + ready, set grow) before showing the preview of what one of those tasks looks like. (and then continue the already existing format of the page). Just some thoughts though, looking forward to your launch next week!
Rich Watson
I like it, very sleek
Ade
I had some feedback, do you want it in text or a roast video like what you guys offer :D ? Also, do you want feedback on mainly big things or small things too?
Jaida Yang
Very clean, self-explanatory & I love the tagline. Maybe have a break in between because the box in the middle has a full content and is quite a long read (I don't mind), just to keep your potential users engaged & want to try it out. A video demo would be nice, too!
Adam Říha
The website is overall pretty neat and engaging. 👌 I like the texts and headlines. Well done! 🙌 But I find the structure of the site a bit confusing. First, I would like to see the problems the product solves, the solutions, and then a preview. Structure: 1️⃣ header + short testimonial 2️⃣ pain points (questions from "Doing marketing is confusing" section 3️⃣ 👉 solutions ("Ready. Set. Grow.") section 4️⃣ shortened preview (see below) 5️⃣ "Enjoy every second of your marketing week" section 6️⃣ rest of the content Tips: --- I think the testimonial in the headline is getting too much attention ➡️ I would swap the order with the CTA button and make the testimonial less prominent --- The preview is way too long. I lost focus completely here and a big scroll to the end. ➡️ Maybe show only a part and add the option to display the full detail. --- Section "Is MakerBox Workbook for you?" is too hard to read. ➡️Maybe I'd ditch the black shadow Looking forward to launch! 🚀
Suhas Bhat
Bit too long for my liking. Shorter scrolls, get the point. Early user testimony boxes are way to big, can be reduced. You can move your profile to the header before the main body of the copy.
Vasileios Karvelis
I like it Sveta, sleek and to the point!
Hugh Lagrotteria
Looks great, @basv! Love the color scheme and layout you've chosen. Just two super minor thoughts... — Consider putting the "Crush" and "goals" in purple and not "going crazy". Maybe better to emphasize the positive in a CTA like this. Same thought about "Doing marketing is confusing" — In your brain blast section, I'd tweak to say, "How do I grow my audience" to match inflection of other blurbs. Congrats on the upcoming launch, I'll be on the lookout 👀👏🤠
Angeli Zhao
Nice! Great design and am definitely interested!
Nick Martin
Hi Sveta, I recorded a Loom for you here: https://www.loom.com/share/0b4bf... Looks great!