Need you support and feedback

Ruhi
8 replies
Hey everyone, I'm excited to share with you all that I have lahnched my Life planner 2.0 on ProductHunt today πŸš€ Really appreciate if you can support my launch https://www.producthunt.com/post... Introducing the Ultimate Life Planner 2.0 - your all-in-one Notion template for productivity and personal growth. With a range of features, it's your go-to tool to help you get organized and stay on top of your game. Here's what it offers: 🎯 Goals: Set your sights high and track your journey to success. πŸ“† Monthly Reflection: Reflect, learn, and flourish each month. ✈️ Travel Plan: Navigate your adventures with ease. 🌟 Ikigai Template: Unearth your true purpose in life. 🧠 Brain Dump: Let your creativity flow freely. πŸ“– Journal: Chronicle your thoughts and memories. 🍽️ Meal Planner: Design your way to health and happiness. 🌟 Habit Tracker: Forge new habits with grace and ease. πŸŽ₯ Watchlist: Keep tabs on the must-watch list. βœ… Task List: Stay on top of your game with organized to-dos. πŸ’† Skincare: Master the art of self-care for glowing results. With this template, you've got everything you need at your fingertips for a more productive and organized life. Say goodbye to chaos and hello to efficiency!

Replies

Charlie Choi
congrats on the launch!
Olena Bomko
Supported 😊 Good luck!
Eliza Crescini
Congrats on the launch, Ruhi! I upvoted for it! Great work.