Need landing page feedback! Launching in ~3 weeks!

I am launching StartOS in about 3 weeks! Would love feedback on the landing page, cos I am neither a web designer not a copyrighter! Here it is! https://ajinkyabhat.com/startos

Replies

David Tse
Very cool looking page! I'd say one of the first things that caught my eye was the carousel of screenshots. They look cool, but are hard to see what you're actually showing aside from the xxxOS names that I'm not sure what they're supposed to be. Also, as I quickly scrolled through the lower sections, I thought that the green $s per month were your product prices. It wasn't until I looked a bit closer that I realized that you're messaging that those are the prices of comparable competitors or alternatives. I would suggest moving your pricing up higher and making those comparable prices a different color.
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
@david_tse2 Yeah the carousel screenshot are hard to see I agree! I am thinking of another way to display them, perhaps something that enables a zoom, but still have to figure that out in Framer! Makes sense on the prices actually- good point. What if I make YOU SAVE bold and a different color? I feel I want the pricing after this, to prime the reader of the value I am bringing
David Tse
@ajinkya_bhat Yea, that makes more sense. The green color just really throws me off until I pay a little more attention to the text around it. If the entire colored phrase was "YOU SAVE: $XX-$XX per month" it would definitely be more clear. I would also just pick 1 number in that range rather than give a range for savings. It makes the math when adding up the total savings easier for prospective customers.
@david_tse2 Oh fair! I'll use the wording "up to" with one number. Noted with thanks, this was very useful feedback!
Prema Toppo
Hi @ajinkya_bhat Optimize your landing page for fast loading times, as slow pages can lead to higher bounce rates. Consider creating multiple landing pages for different target audience segments
@prema_toppo Thanks Prerna! Will do I think I will scale down some of the graphics, they are extremely high res! Will check lighthouse scores, but yeah feels a little slow!
Kevin Van Haesendonck
Looks good, but it looks a bit busy at times, good job though!
@kevin_van_haesendonck Thanks Kevin! Yeah, I feel so too, not a designer so finding it hard to figure out what to modify to make it look less busy! Font sizes in the AI features maybe?
Amar
It's a cool site, but I felt it was busy at parts. E.g., "Unique AI Features" and below were a little overwhelming. I felt it was too 'zoomed in' and wanted to 'zoom out,' like double-tapping on a magic mouse. It might just be me though :)