My Landing page really bad, I decide to rework on it !

Youcef El Kamel
6 replies
Hello, I just realise that the landing page of my app beedone wasn't good. I tried to put all my assets graphic and screenshoot on it that led to a lot of miss understanding. Here is the version two of the landing page, I hope you will like it https://what-is-beedone.web.app/ It's made with Flutter.

Replies

Oxana
Hi Youcef, that is really great that you're looking for the ways to improve things 👍 Please pay attention that website looks ok on the mobile phones, but is not well adapted for the web. Why have you decided to use Flutter for the website development? I agree with @atsuhiro_teshima and suggest to check the Webflow (they have a marketplace with Templates) or some frameworks or UI kits, where you can combine ready-made blocks and sections and have good UI/UX website done easily
Youcef El Kamel
@atsuhiro_teshima @oxana_ivanova I just fix that but yes I think I will go to webflow... the thing is my landing page is multiple language (7 language depend on the user system) I don't know if it's possible to manage that with WebFlow. do you ?
Oxana
@atsuhiro_teshima @layouceferie cool! yep, multilanguage is possible. There are few ways: 1) build page per each language 2) I saw there were some products on PH that cover multilanguage support for Webflow, but have not tried it yet
Hiro - Atsuhiro Teshima
The Non-Designer's Design Book is a great book for developers. I recommend you to read it:) I usually prefer using templates on Themeforest or using UI components like Chakra UI or Tailwind UI(Paid). Or thinking better using Webflow or Dorik in the next project.