My first 100 days on Product Hunt

Peyt Spencer Dewar
8 replies
- AI everywhere - Lots of insightful people from all walks of life - Learning that marketing your product requires courage - Not able to copy and paste when commenting on the mobile app (by design?) - Going to be more intentional about reviewing products as they launch Tell me about your first 100 days!

Replies

Max Yamp
Hey Peyt, congratulations on reaching a 100-day streak on Product Hunt! As the founder of an AI DeFi product, I can confirm that AI is taking over every part of our lives. It's amazing to see all these cool new products popping up around AI.
Dexter Awoyemi
I guess the 100+ days crowd is pretty big. I'm on a 22-day streak. Still far to go!
I find it interesting how AI focused a lot of products here are. In hindsight, I should have expected this given that this is a community of tech early adopters. On the other hand though, it makes it a little bit harder to sift through the noise and find relevant targeted products.
Dexter Awoyemi
@heyjoshua I joined PH a few years ago, and it's always felt like an excellent place to get a pulse on what's happening in the software industry. The signal is there!