My biggest lessons of 2022 - what were yours?

Joshua Wöhle
2 replies
My Biggest Lessons from #2022: Risk, Content, and Delegation. Today I went back and pulled out my three biggest lessons of the year. What are yours? 🔥 How Avoiding Risk Held Me Back My biggest learning of the year and a hard one to accept. I learned that while I was proud of my ability to bounce back from setbacks, I also avoided taking risks that could lead to progress. This impacted my ability to make key decisions, both for myself and for my business. Thanks go to Rebecca Morley for helping me discover this. 📄 The Power of Content in Clarifying Your Message As a builder, I didn't give enough thought to creating and sharing content. But in 2022, I learned that in building content, you spend a considerable amount of time clarifying your beliefs, iterating on your value proposition and solidifying your arguments. The consequence of this process doesn't just stop at the production of the content but also improves your communication internally and externally. In turn, it helps bring internal alignment, attract better people and clarify what you are about to anyone that cares to understand. 👯 One Key to Effective Delegation: Finding the Right People Although delegation can often be hard to learn, sometimes, an inability to let go can indicate that you have the wrong people around you. And when you have the right people around you, letting go and delegating becomes much more accessible. That's it. I took a lot more from 2022, but I consider those my top 3. What were yours?

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
Public building! If you are building something do it publicly on different platforms. Lots of people love to help you while you build, don't lose that opportunity.
Yohan Gupta
Hello Mr. Wöhle, Could you please check my product out and leave a comment? It would mean a lot coming from a veteran! I can’t link the product here but you can find it on my profile.