My 5 Favourite long-form AI Copywriting Tools

AI Copywriting in the recent year has just exploded. I've tested more than 20 AI Copywriting tools. Here are my top 5 for long-form content: 1. Frase.io (Their own AI) 2. Scalenut.com (GPT-3) 3. Jasper.ai (GPT-3) 4. Outranking.io (GPT-3) 5. Neuronwriter.com (GPT-3) Do you use any AI Copywriting tools?

Replies

Di
actually not, but I've always wanted to try. What problem do these tools solve?
Phillip Stemann 🚀 Planzer.io
@mironshe They generate text for you on a subject. You can generate an entire blog post. But it does still require that you manually read it through and make sure all facts and everything is correct.
Alex Robinson
This is great! What gave frase.io the #1 position in your eyes?
@alex_vidon_ai Thank you Alex. The fact they took the time to develop their own AI really shows in the output. It's a much higher quality as it's focused 100% on SEO. In addition to this then it's unique compared to the GPT-3 tools.
Imtiyaz
We've been using Jasper since it was Jarvis :)
Jack William
Well, the SEO companies who are offering copywriting services near me. They might know and might also be using it. But tell me one thing are these tools free of cost?
@jack_william11 Some of the tools has a limited free plan, but to get the full out of it, you need to sign up for a paid plan.