MVP built in one day, needed feedback 🤗

Karthik Tatikonda
10 replies
Hey makers, I just finished building the MVP for WhattoMeme - a meme generator for indie hackers & startup founders. I've tested it, and we are launching it on Product Hunt tomorrow. So I need to get feedback from you guys to improve it before the launch. Check out the website and let me your suggestions on how I can improve it? https://whattomeme.com

Replies

Ayesha Kazi
Hey @karthik_tatikonda have you considered adding fields for a specific department or industry? That'd be pretty neat.
Karthik Tatikonda
Thanks for the suggestion @ayesha_getmoda Specific industry in the sense? adding categories to the memes? could you elaborate it?
Ayesha Kazi
@karthik_tatikonda in the sense I'd like the meme to be related to the insurance industry or maybe specifically for apps. Founders are generally more holistically attuned to the industry they cater to. I'd love for the memes to reflect that.
This is amazing! As a meme enthusiast and collector, this will be my new go to platform :D
Hashnimo
1-Click memes, simple and elegant, and I love it! Now excuse me as I gotta pump out some memes.
Rohan Pradhan
This is fun! I love the notion of getting the complete experience in a single click. The only suggestion I have is adding categories both ways. As in categories for industries and also meme categories (something like knowyourmeme.com) Anyway, best of luck for the launch!