Most productive work hours

Isaac Horowitz
10 replies
What hours of the day do you find it easiest to work or do you do different types of work at different parts of the day?

Replies

Nimesha Buvanendran
Hoot hoot🦉 no better time than late night to be productive when there's less distraction and calmness around you.
Isaac Horowitz
I find myself doing different things at different hours of the day but most of my creativity and new ideas spark late at night when there are no distractions and everyone is sleeping. In the morning I am still thinking about going to the gym, what I will eat for lunch and who I need to call back.
Jamie Kim
I find that too early in the morning is rather distracting, and I'm most focused between 9-11am.
Kaustubh Shinde
Late night: No distraction just you and your work! but always be sure to focus on health aspect when working late night
Isaac Horowitz
@sonic_digitech 100% Agree - when its late there is 1st of all less to do, less possibility of someone calling you - you are most likely done with your meals for the day. Its just you, your work and silence. I try to make sure I have at least 6 hours to sleep and nothing to do early AM when I work late hours
anna_ch_anna
I'm an undeniable owl. It is most efficient from 11 pm to 2 am. How about you?
Carrienul
Late Night! Especially after finding nothing accomplished today
Erkin Bek
In fact, I think it's super individual, for example, I start working in the afternoon, I do not know why, it happened that way :) And by the way, I do not like to particularly PR my product in the comments. Our product Intelogos.com helps you to manage your productivity, you can also use the program to track the trend of what time you work well.
Neha
I found myself most focused in the evening between 5 PM to 7 PM, this is my best productive time, as I do not find myself lazy in this time period and do things faster and actively.
Justin Kwok
Any time there's less distractions; less people reaching out, less scheduled items. That's largely late in the night. It may or may not have to do with being a night owl, too.