Morning or evening? When are you most effective?

Irina Ivashchinenko
49 replies
Let's find out what time of the day you are most productive!

Replies

Elizabeth Green
Morning! I'm most effective when the coffee's fresh
Daniel Hunt
The first few hours of the morning are the best! Some people say that they can work 12 hour-days but I never believe them. I reckon I get around 60% of my work done in the first 3 hours of the workday πŸ˜‚
Irina Ivashchinenko
@daniel_hunt4 God, someone finally said it! I'm already tired of these phrases "I work 20 hours a day without days off." So I completely agree with you, the first 4 hours of work are the most important.
Kirill Sokol
@daniel_hunt4 Sleeping in the middle of the day for 30-60 minutes whenever possible. This will give 2x happy hours of highly efficient work per day πŸ˜‰
Maria Hagsten
@daniel_hunt4 Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for saying this. I so agree, and I also don't believe in the whole hype about saying we all work 80+ hours a week. To add to it, I work best in the morning after I get a good night's sleep and have some time away from work to really truly recharge and refresh my mind with new inspiration.
Andreas MΓΈller
@daniel_hunt4 I makes you wonder how easy their job must be if they barely have to be a wake to do it :)
Nick Anisimov
If I had a good night's sleep, then morning, otherwise evening. πŸ˜…
Jeorge
Late at night, when there's almost nothing to distract you
Bran Vuch
If you start working early in the morning, you can get incredible results before others even wake up. I generally liked to come to the office before everyone else!
Jaya Krishnan
Morning! More specifically, before the morning standup call.
Henry Ida
Morning! I have more energy after the morning coffee
Anna Vasilenko
Late evening is excellent for complex tasks.
Olesia Krugliakova
right at the time of the deadline
Morning > Evening > Noon (afternoon slump is just hard to beat, you know)
Darya Antonyuk
I'd say either morning, or super late at night, when nothing disturbs me
Roland Marlow
Launching soon!
I would technically say morning but I can be very productive at night after everyone goes to bed, no distractions and I can just work. I usually still have plenty left in the tank too.
Kirill Sokol
For me, my most productive times are the first 3-4 hours after I wake up. I always try to have an afternoon nap whenever possible. This gives me 2 times 3-4 hours of highly efficient work per day 😊
Annitah
Morning and night. When nothing distracts you πŸ€ͺ
Dave-Anthony Smith
It depends. I can be just as effective at night as I am in the morning. All depends on my motivation for the day.
Igor Lysenko
I am more active in the morning, in the evening after several hours of work I am already tired.