More productive during the weekend? Let's settle this

Frank Sondors
22 replies
Let's settle this as many would argue that being productive during the weekend is impossible whether you have family commitments or otherwise.

Replies

Hritik Verma
Frank, this comment is proof that I am more productive on weekends lol
Frank Sondors
Let me know also some of reasons why your productivity drops
Peyt Spencer Dewar
Catching up on sleep is productive 😴
Jonec Cndv
I love working on weekends. But there's a correlation between the weather and my productivity probably. Rainy days are the most productive for sure!
Ivan Ralic
I do a lot of things during the weekend because that's often the time when team doesn't bug me about anything so I can have multiple deep work sessions during the day πŸ˜„ I don't have social life, and even when I have things I try to arange them Sun-Thu evenings πŸ˜„
Mei
It depends on the week I have had. This weekend is definitely more productive for me.
paint beast
The debate over whether individuals are more productive during the weekend is an ongoing discussion that varies from person to person. While some people find themselves rejuvenated and motivated to tackle tasks during their time off, others prefer using weekends for relaxation and recharging. Ultimately, productivity is subjective and can be influenced by various factors such as personal work style, workload, and individual preferences. It's essential to understand that everyone has different energy levels, priorities, and commitments outside of work that can impact their productivity during the weekend https://nettoi.com/
Ryan Martinez
I believe that getting some rest over the weekend and getting ready for the coming week is more being productive. @profy17
Weekend productivity can be boosted by breaking tasks into smaller parts, prioritizing and delegating, and taking regular breaks
Soso Rawnak
The weekend is used to rest the body and minds from all tiring matters
Clau Marin
I can't say I'm more productive on weekends, but I love starting the day on weekends too with a bit of work, 2-3 hours in the morning!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
Weekend overachievers FTW πŸš€
Luke Skyward
I love weekends! I'm able to rest well which gives me a lot of mental capacity to do the tasks for the day! Whereas, from Mon to Fri I can start working on my projects only after 5PM (I'm not an early bird, so mornings don't work for me), when most of my energy is already gone!
Nicole
Well, they say weekends were created to test our ability to resist productivity :)
Yohan Penny
I'm literally working every day. If it's not at my 9-5 (Or with my girlfriend) then It's on my biz. I have a parent who suffers from serious mental health issues. Whenever I hear from her I'm reminded of why I haven't made the money to get her the help she needs. It can push me into a slump for a few hours. Later, it just fuels my productivity though.
Pauline_Cx
In my case it's not related to weekdays/weekend days but to hours... I'm more productive early in the morning
Felix
I'm surely more productive during the weekend... One simple reason: I don't have my 9-5 to worry about and can go full-on creating. How about you Frank?