Merry Christmas! What gifts did you receive?

Richard Gao
13 replies
Just wondering what everyone got for Christmas. For me, I got a bunch of gift cards and chocolate from my workplace + money from my family. What gifts did you receive?

Replies

Ekaterina Arbuzova
My friend handcrafted a small Christmas bell for me. It's their family tradition :) She said that no matter where we are, ringing this bell will remind me of her. I'm Russian, and my friend's South African, we met each other in Vietnam. Such gifts are simply priceless to me.
maryam sh
To you too. We do not celebrate Christmas in our country. So, nothing :D Enjoy your chocolates :P
Shon Paunan
I got some chocolates, clothes, and my favorite: a chinese herbal inhaler to battle vertigo and intense migraines
Richard Gao
@sharon_paunan Same here, lots of chocolate from my workplace. Seems to be the favourite gift of most people haha.
Vijay Singh Khatri
@richard_gao2 You too. I got some new ideas for my products.
Bhoomi Gupta
I just bought myself some feel-good unhealthy food! Hopefully, New year will be lively
Mark Lense
Christmas is one of my favorite holidays, as it is a great occasion to spend this day with family in a cozy atmosphere and give gifts to loved ones. There are many different ways to spend this day and I liked how the Christmas scams describe how to do it. I like that many stores have special discounts on this day and I always take this opportunity to give relatives something themed on this day.
Veales
Merry Christmas! I received some really nice gifts this year. I was lucky enough to get some great items that I had been wanting for a while. I'm also thankful that I was able to plan my gift budget ahead of time so that I could get the gifts I wanted without breaking the bank. I found this article from https://mymoneycottage.com/limited-gift-budget-how-to-plan-gifts-on-your-budget/ really helpful in planning my gift budget. It gave me some great tips on how to plan gifts on a budget.
Colermody
Hey, although it's bit late to response here. I got a lot of gifts this year and most were in same packing. Upon searching, I found that they all were ordered from giftsflash.com and it was quite surprising for me.