Mental Health App Recommendation

Gabriella Anjani
5 replies
Hi everyone! We're a little startup team that is trying to keep our sanity while we're busy building the next big thing. We realized that we need to take care of our mental health if we want to make it to the finish line without turning into coffee-fueled zombies 😝 So we thought, why not try a mental health app to help us out? Do you have any recommendations for something that's actually fun to use? We're all ears and would love to hear your suggestions, tips, or war stories 🌞

Replies

Mason Cooper
Nothing is impossible if the pain in the limbs or legs is reduced. Fortunately, I have a service to help you with this consequence. Several months ago, I found delta 8 online that I used every day and eventually my back pain has gone right after consuming. If you are interested, you can take this medicine to remove the pain.
Velbi.io is a great startup dedicated to mental health. Check it out :)
ejaz hussain
Mental health apps help you to find health professionals and recommended treatments. I was looking for a drug treatment center to pass the hair follicle test. I was applying for a new job that required a hair drug test, but I had been using drugs recently. I found the Macujo Method on macujo.com and decided to give it a try.