Marketing problems you face on a daily basis?

Atharva Joshi
18 replies

Replies

Shawn DeWolfe
My marketing challenge is that people don't know they need our services. We're doing WordPress support but most businesses don't care about their website until it breaks, then they try to get ahold of their designer and he's long gone-- or just not answering emails. We're a well kept secret despite marketing efforts.
Anjali Barnwal
Measuring the effectiveness and ROI of our marketing efforts accurately.
Neha
Targeting the right audience and measuring ROI
Larry Murphy
One of the marketing problems I face on a daily basis is effectively targeting the right audience for our products or services.
Yasmin Atkinson
As someone knee-deep in the marketing trenches, I can relate to the daily struggles we face. From targeting the right audience to standing out in the crowded digital landscape, it's a constant battle. And let's not forget about the ever-changing algorithms that make our lives oh-so-interesting.
Iya Mendoza
As the owner of Logomakerr.ai, an AI-powered platform that creates logos in minutes, I understand the daily marketing challenges faced by AI-powered software in the art and design field. These challenges include overcoming skepticism from traditional artists, addressing customization limitations for individual artistic preferences, ensuring a seamless user experience, managing ethical concerns around ownership and originality, and promoting ongoing education and awareness about the benefits of AI in the creative process. Furthermore, consistently demonstrating the value and impact of AI in art and design to potential users remains an ongoing challenge in our daily marketing efforts.
Kazi Sabir Mahmud
@iyamendoza01 you need any help with cold emailing? I can share the Ultimate Cold Email operating system with you that can get you thousands of customers. It's completely free, btw.
Francois Tabull
Collecting leads and targeting the correct audience
Edward G
Getting backlinks for SEO
Trevor White
Nobody on the internet wants to read marketing. You have to generate high value content for them to even consider listening to a word about your brand. I've been doing this via reddit, medium. social media, etc for my company I launched today.
Aditya Kumar Saroj
Connecting with the right audience.
Mei
Building a loyal community of super users.
Jolyn Ng
Targeting the right audience and finding the decision makers vs influencers vs end-users
Mobimag
Using the wrong tools is like trying to saw a tree with a screwdriver. It's frustrating, inefficient, and it's not going to get you anywhere. That's why we created Mobimag, a digital magazine that can help you solve your marketing problems with the right tools.
Andrea Linton
Measuring everything accurately
Antoine Gersen
Getting backlinks and recording leads
Andrew Kiesow
Measuring is usually the biggest thorn in my side