Making my product free - 750+ SaaS Startup Ideas For You That Work πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»

Arnas
3 replies
Hey πŸ‘‹ It's been a week since the launch of my first product on Gumroad. βœ… So I decided to grow a community by making the product free. I managed to get some upvotes on Reddit and a few downloads came. I believe that I and you are like-minded people looking and exploring new opportunities. That's why I am planning of running a weekly newsletter βœ‰οΈ on non-funded, pre-seed, seed startups that go under the radar. Exploring new startups helps me understand various industries in new ways... Also, I want to help others in the hunt for their new idea! Hopefully, that excites you the same as me. LINK πŸ”— https://www.producthunt.com/post... Would be great if you left a star rating for the product in exchange on Gumroad ⭐️ πŸ™

Replies

Ahmed Atiqujjaman
This is incredible. Well done arnas
Isabel Nyo
I've downloaded it and left 5 stars rating, it's a comprehensive list.
Caroline Taylor
First of all, so many best wishes for your new product launch. It’s great to see the people who are ready to help others. I am also searching for some more exciting products for my leather jackets for men aviator category. I’ve also downloaded your product and left the 5-star rating too :)