Makers, if a maker was an animal, which animal would it be?

Mohcine Heddi
3 replies
For me there is only one possible answer: goat 🐐

Replies

tree lemon
If a maker was an animal, they might best be represented by a beaver. Beavers are known for their natural skill in building and creativity, much like makers who are constantly constructing, innovating, and problem-solving. Just as beavers shape their environment in unique and practical ways, makers too have the ability to transform ideas into tangible, functional realities.
ten
As a fellow maker, I can't help but think of the creative and industrious pitahoula when imagining makers as animals. Their resourcefulness and adaptability perfectly represent the spirit of makers everywhere. So, if you ask me, the pitbull mastiff mix puppy for sale would undoubtedly be the embodiment of a maker in the animal kingdom!
StanislawSzymanski
This discussion about which animal a maker would be is quite imaginative and fun! It highlights the diversity and unique traits in the maker community. Speaking of animals, for those who love learning about different species, https://animalworld.wiki/ is a fantastic resource. It's filled with information on a wide range of animals, perfect for extending this creative analogy to the animal kingdom.