Makers, are you currently working on another job (part time /full time)?

Hossein Yazdi
13 replies
I'm currently working only on branition.com, however, I'm curious to know wheatear other makers are like me or not. Would appreciate your responses!

Replies

Emmanuel
Iā€™m an undergraduate
Maya A
Working full time!
Ilya Yaroshevich
I also work another full-time job, but am looking for other opportunities)
Swapratim Roy
Yes, I'm working full time at this moment.
Shubham Pratap Singh
I also work as a software developer somewhere :)
Veselin Kostov
Working full-time myself and dedicating the rest of my free time towards TheWorkSage! :) Although it has been said that makers should quit their job and fully focus on their product, I believe this has it's pro's and con's. If you are constantly worried about how you'll pay for your monthly expenses, then I'm sure your productivity will drop.
Hossein Yazdi
@veselin_kostov I agree with you Veselin. Though the time you put into your product may shorten, when working in your free time, your productivity can be more as your mind is free from distraction.
Isaiah Trotter
Yeah, working part time. Living like $4000 above the poverty line but I get to spend more time building my business lol. I can't tell you how many pounds of canned tuna I've eaten. Probably should've gotten mercury poisoning by now?
Leo Wendler
Working full time. But I believe it really depends on the business you are building and what stage you are in