Low price for product

Yevhen Melnychenko
2 replies
How do you feel about the low price of the product? To be more precise, do you consider this price dumping for market or does everyone set a price for the purpose of which they are pursuing? For example, lower price = can bring more people, and more people = more value. Or should the price just be competitive? There is no specifically correct answer here, or the answer I expect. Your opinion is very interesting for me.

Replies

Timothy Campbell
I believe that pricing strategies can vary based on a company's goals, and while a lower price might attract more customers and create value, it isn't necessarily price dumping; it can be a legitimate tactic to increase market share, but it should be balanced to ensure that it reflects the cost and quality of the product, to maintain a healthy competition within the market.
Yevhen Melnychenko
@tim_camp_4 Yes, I think totally in this way. I mean, a lot of people might say it's dumping, but I'm absolutely sure that low price is a 100% business strategy and it means a lot more than just a low price to attract attention.