Looking for recommendations: What are some great resources or communities for startup founders?

Satyanarayan Prashar
9 replies

Replies

Marina Guastavino
I really recomend listening to Startup Therapy podcast, it really helps you put things in perspective and realize how so many of us go through the same thing.
Uma Venugopal
- Fireside Fellows - Next Chapter - Genz VCs - RevGenius
Satyanarayan Prashar
@uma_venugopal Thanks for sharing. I really liked the Genz VCs. I couldn't find Fireside Fellows anywhere. Can you please add a link to it here: https://www.treeved.com/list/?id... (A list of communities for founder, I'm making)
JD
Here are a few suggestions: 1. Startup Weekend - This is an international event where teams come together to build new ideas over several weekends. 2. Founder Institute - The Founder Institute offers mentorship, networking opportunities, and access to funding for early stage companies. 3. AngelList - AngelList is a platform where entrepreneurs can connect with angel investors who have invested in successful startups. You can search for investors based on location, industry, or investment strategy. 4. Twitter - Many of the most active and engaged startup founders use it. 5. Reddit's r/Entrepreneur subreddit - This community is full of advice, tips, and stories from successful entrepreneurs.
Mei
OnDeck, SheFi, DayOne