Looking for interesting prompts to showcase in our upcoming Product

Samyak Jain
11 replies
What are the questions you would ask GenAI bot which can read your profile/CV/Linkedin Posts in-depth. We will be suggesting these questions to our users. Eg. How do I tell my story of 1-year gap in a job interview? What part of my work to highlight in cover letter for Masters in HBS? What job should I apply for, given my history and skills, so that I am able to travel a lot.

Replies

Kashish
Are there any skills or qualifications that seem to be missing or could benefit from further development to enhance my chances of landing a job opportunity?
Nirnimes
@samyak_jain29 Can the Product make my resume points more impact or result-oriented?
Samyak Jain
For reference, here's the product we need help for: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
M Rahul
What type of roles or positions do my profile seem to be targeting?
Hemendra Chaudhary
Analyze my CV and LinkedIn to identify any potential red flags that might be hindering my job search.
Anisha Gupta
Can the product tell me what keywords or phrases in my profile/CV/LinkedIn might need further optimization for better visibility and searchability?"
Pavan Gandhi
1. How can I tailor my CV to make a successful career transition into a new industry? 2. What specific courses or certifications would complement my existing skills and make me more marketable in my industry? 3. How should I structure my CV to highlight my experience as a freelancer or self-employed individual?
Purvi Jain
Can the product identify any potential areas of skill gaps in my profile, and how can I address them to improve my career prospects?
Nina Austria | Afforai
One question I might ask is: How can I best convey my strengths and experiences in a way that will help me stand out?
Samyak Jain
@nina_austria That's one of the most searched for. Try it out when we launch. Do share your feedback :)