Looking for free calculators, generators and infographics to embed on website.

Benjamin Loth
5 replies
Hi everyone! Do you know a great calculator, generator or infographic that can be embedded on any website? Please share the link in comment to help us complete our directory (if it’s your widget, you’ll get a backlink 👍) Thanks !! 🚀

Replies

Aqib Fazal
Hey, I'm on the lookout for a reliable baseball calculator designed for analyzing pitching statistics. Specifically, I'm interested in a tool like this era-calculator.com that can comprehensively measure pitching performance. Whether it's tracking strikeout rates, ERA, WHIP, or any other key metrics, I want something that streamlines the process and provides insightful data. If you've come across a user-friendly and accurate baseball calculator, please share your recommendations
Rahul
You can check out outgrow.co
Alan Peterson
you can utilize tools like Desmos for calculators, Canva for infographics, and tools like Embedly or iFrame Generator for embedding these elements seamlessly into your website, all of which are free or offer free versions.
Benjamin Loth
@alanpete82 thanks a lot ! I meant widgets already created and available online as « copy paste the code to embed the widget » (don’t know if I’m clear enough) 😅