🚨LIVE: Join us for our live discussion of Apple's far out live event

Aaron O'Leary
28 replies
It's that time of the year again, the leaves are turning color, days are getting shorter, and there's a sudden rise in new iPhone leaks. Yup, the Apple Fall event is here! New iPhones, Watches, AirPods, Macs, and even a possible VR headset are expected πŸ‘€ Join us as we cover it all live right here in discussions!

Replies

Alfredo Marchant R.
how can I join you guys??
Alfredo Marchant R.
@aaronoleary awesome , thanx, I will be visiting SF on October 08th to 11th, will be great if we could meet. I will be promoting my company ACL. www.aclti.com Are you going to be available?
Aaron O'Leary
Apple is Live now and you can watch here. We are starting out with a heartfelt story on how the Apple Watch has helped those in emergencies ❀️
Aaron O'Leary

New Watches!

The Apple Watch Series 8 just dropped and it includes some big updates and a huge screen, it also drops with improved functionality and features for womens health including temperature tracking, cycle tracking and importantly privacy.
Aaron O'Leary
We've all heard the stories about Apple Watch saving people's lives in emergencies such as a fall but now Apple announce crash detection. It can detect and alert emergency services to crashes in the vast majority of vehicles!
Aaron O'Leary
Apple Watch Series 8 comes with an 18 hour battery life and a 36 hour new low battery mode (this interests me A LOT πŸ‘€)
Aaron O'Leary

NEW BANDS

Some beautiful new watch bands from Nike and Hermes 😍
Aaron O'Leary
New Apple Watch SE! Apparently the SE accounts for 80% of first time buys for the Apple Watch series πŸ‘€ The second generation of Watch SE comes in midnight, silver, and starlight colorways and comes with a bunch of functionality from Watch 8 such as crash detection.
Aaron O'Leary
The Apple Watch Ultra is here (What was rumoured to be the pro) and it's BIG. Inspired by adventure its built to withstand the rough terrain and comes packed with up to 36 hours on a single charge and using a new optimisation setting it can get 60 hours πŸ‘€ A new button has been added called the 'action button' it's customizable button, wonder if it will work like shortcuts. It comes with a bunch of different band options, each one being adapted to a different style of exploration.
Michael Silber
New women's health updates are great considering all the US policy changes happening. The crash detection is a no-brainer continuation of fall detection.
Aaron O'Leary
Tim is back and now are chatting about the next generation of AirPods Pro πŸ‘€ (my favorite part of the event) It comes packed with a brand new H2 chip with better bandwidth connectivity, it also comes with a low distortion driver and 🌌 spatial audio 🌌
Aaron O'Leary
New sizes for the silicon tips, thank you Apple!
Aaron O'Leary
6 hours listening time on a single charge and now 30 hours with the case! That's a massive increase!
Aaron O'Leary
Finally better find my AirPods! Each AirPod will play an individual sound and now. your case can make a sound also.
Aaron O'Leary
AirPods Pro start at $249 and you can order on September 9th. Hahaha apologies to my bank in advance!
Aaron O'Leary
Back to Tim as he announces the brand new iPhone line! The iPhone 14 and 14 Plus have dropped. The notch is still there surprisingly, but it comes with a larger display, a new a15 bionic chip, tougher glass and improved thermodynamics and come in five new colours midnight, starlight, blue, purple, and product red.
Aaron O'Leary
Here's a graphic breaking down everything new with the iPhone 14 range