Like DesignJoy but for management consulting?

Matt Poll
4 replies
Hi All, Inspired by the solopreneur movement, productisation of services and subscriptions, I am working on an approach for management consulting. I have 30 years of consulting and transformation experience and I want to use my knowledge to help small to medium business grow. The model has worked for design services, like DesignJoy. Do you think it will work for consulting services? The aspiration is to provide on-demand, fast output of actionable insights, clear strategic options, that answer key questions for growth companies like... How do you take that next step in scale and growth? How is your market changing? Where do you want to play and not want to play? How do you recognise market white space? What makes you distinctive in highly competitive markets and categories? How do you thrive when competing with Amazon? What drives value for your customers? What are the unmet needs of your target market? Who are your highest value customers? How do you keep customers? How do you optimise for channel of choice? And many more. I have a few questions of my own that I would really appreciate your help with... How do you think I should build a funnel? Do I need a free newsletter? Would startups use it if it was on demand, fast and a fraction of the cost of typical agency and professional service firms? What social platforms make the most sense? LinkedIn? X? What SaaS platforms and no-code tools should I use to automate and manage client project work? How could I make insights more self service? Do you think I need a one-off project service and monthly subscription options? Thanks!

Replies

AlfredRodrig0011
Imagine a platform akin to DesignJoy but tailored for management consulting, seamlessly integrating innovative strategies with operational excellence. Within this realm, guidehouse customer service stands out as a beacon, offering comprehensive solutions that marry expertise with client-centricity. Through dynamic frameworks and agile methodologies, Guidehouse empowers organizations to navigate complex challenges with precision. This envisioned platform would harness such principles, fostering collaboration and driving impactful outcomes in the ever-evolving landscape of management consulting.
Matt Poll
And is Product Hunt the right place to launch this type of hybrid service-digital model?
Kannan Shanmugam
@mattrpoll Yes, it is. Listing productized service is fine. Like I did and its similar to DesignJoy. (Check us out)