Let's talk AI

Henry Habib
17 replies
A recent survey found that humans prefer content generated by AI over content written by other humans. Seems like AI is winning the content game! 😊 But here's the catch: while AI may be great at creating content that we like, does that mean it's always the best choice? Do you trust AI to write your content, or do you prefer the human touch?

Replies

Jamie L
AI is a thrilling field with endless potential, Henry. What's the most exciting development in AI for you recently?
Henry Habib
@jamin_nanthan AI has been a game-changer for me. Sure, I still need to double-check things, but overall, it's a huge help! And that's why I'm putting together some AI courses I found helpful. Figure, if it's making my life easier, I might as well spread it and help others out too.
Sambit Bhaumik
any links to the survey? Sounds interesting Of course it would be great to read original content, but if AI content is used to present summarized content from various sources, like summarizing daily news headlines, that should be fine too.
Janet Ashforth
AI is an essential tool in my writing toolbelt, but I still give everything I write a human touch. AI makes lots of punctuation and grammatical errors. It doesn't always make the best word choices, and it often makes things up. So for now, AI still needs human oversight. No doubt that will change in the future:)
Taiba Bosnic
This sounds interesting! An article straight out of ChatGPT is hard to get right. You can fiddle with the prompt to get a good output but it takes time to learn and come up with something that suits you. We built Machined AI (launching on PH soon!) and we've put a tonne of work into creating good quality output. We've added a researcher to make sure info is accurate and includes the most up to date information, external linking and citations, internal linking so it links to other articles you've written, images. We're adding a tonne more. I'm not saying we're super unique but I think it depends on the AI and the software you're using to generate the AI articles. Machined was born out of our own need - so I do use it day to day and I do get high quality articles out of it. Sometimes I do need to tweak - but they do rank and people do read them!