Let's Go!! 46 Day Streak + Launch Day!

Alex von Reiche
29 replies
Hey everyone, thanks for being such an awesome community. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you all! Today, I'm launching CTRL Analytics! It's Power BI Development via a flexible subscription. If any of that sounds interesting or you'd just like to give us some support, I would really appreciate it if you would check us out. Thanks again PH community! You guys rock! https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Mohd Arshad
🧠 Every click reflects thoughtful design. Impressive!
Larry Hartman
Congrats, we launch in March. It's important that all us start-ups support each other! Good luck!
Got room for more friends, Alex? Let's connect on here for mutual support on upcoming launches.
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations on the launch and the 46th day series.
Aarushi
Launching soon!
Congrats! Done.
Anna Jack
Congratulations
Siri Nana
Fantastic achievement! 🌟 A 46-day streak leading up to your launch day is impressive. Wishing you tremendous success on your launch! 🚀✨ Keep the momentum going! #StreakSuccess
Tanya Sharath
"Congratulations on the launch of CTRL Analytics! 🚀 Your Power BI Development via a flexible subscription sounds intriguing. Heading over to check it out now. Best of luck, and cheers to the Product Hunt community! 🌟 #CTRLAnalyticsLaunch #ProductHunt"
Keep going!! congrats!
KC Onrade
Congrats on your launch!
Prem Saini
I'm excited to watch your Power BI development!