Let's find new product ideas! What is your number one problem to be solved in your startup?

Following the YC interview guidelines, please answer. 1. Whats is your number one problem, the hardest thing you are doing right now? 2. What was the last time you encountered this problem? 3. Why is it hard? 4. What have you done already to solve it? 5. What you don't love about the solutions you have tried?

Replies

Roberto Gómez - ScalarOS.com
I'll go first. 1. Achieving initial traction, interest, users, testers, early adopters... 2. I'm encountering this right now as I'm creating my first startup, still no funding and I'm trying to validate the first hypothesis and show some promising results while not spending much on development. 3. It is hard because I don't have an audience built nor money to pay for attention to my product. 4. Product Hunt is one of the key things done. We launched https://www.producthunt.com/prod... achieving #3 of the day. 5. Once you finish PH, it is hard to keep momentum and keep driving sustained traffic.