Let's discuss! Any cool marketing/advertising ideas for new user/customer acquisition?

Apostolos Toptsis
5 replies
Over the next month my company will be launching our influencer marketing platform! I would love to hear out some brainstorming on go-so-market strategies, creative advertising and marketing ideas! By the way if anyone is interested, here is the coming soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Jocelyn To
Here for answers too. Would be very interested in knowing it. πŸ˜‰
Thanks for starting this thread! Really interested in knowing about some unpaid marketing strategies
Marilyn Barnes
How about a themed digital treasure hunt using AR technology to drive engagement, where users can unlock special deals, products, or features by completing the hunt, helping us not only attract but also retain new customers? πŸ˜„πŸ”Ž
Apostolos Toptsis
@mbarnes101_mb That would entail a lot of AR development yes?
Boris N
When it comes to go-to-market strategies, have you considered leveraging AI tools like Checkmyidea-ia and Validatorai? They can provide valuable insights and analysis to optimize your advertising and marketing efforts. Additionally, you could explore creative approaches such as influencer collaborations, personalized campaigns, or interactive content to captivate your target audience. Best of luck with your platform, and I'm looking forward to checking out the coming soon page!