Let's cheer to todays launchers! Congratulations!

Tornike Tsiramua
41 replies

Replies

Chel Chen
Thank you 🥳
Neel Patel
@tornike_tsiramua1 Thanks a lot man! The community has given me so much back! I can't thank each and everyone of you. Rankings might be a race but I think whatever I am getting here is pure love and genuine feedback. Will still try to end on #1 spot!
Carol Moh
Good luck to all the makers! Hope you gain some great feedback, signups, and support from the PH community 🙌
@carolmoh Thank you! We currently have 5 more hours left on the launch. Your support would be greatly appreciated!
Carol Moh
@privy_reviews I’m so sorry so missed the launch window but I voted and left feedback anyways - as a content manager your platform is soo relevant to me and only wish I had known about it a month ago when I was looking for creators for a campaign! Congrats on the launch 🥳
Tanzirul Huda
Congrats to all the launchers!
@tanzirulhuda thanks! i've subscribed to your launch. if you could show support today i would be so thankful.
Kane
congratulations
@blueeon i've subscribed to your launch. if you could support my launch today (ending in 5hrs) it would help so much!
Mike Robledo
Congratulations to all launchers!
Good luck to all the people that launched today! I've also launched and any support would be greatly appreicated!
Launching soon!
We have been featured just now. Send support :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
Cheers to the launchers! 🥂
@istiakahmad Thank you Istiak! We have 4hrs left in today's launch, your support would be appreciated.
Daxeel Soni
Congratulations and good luck to all the makers. You have put a lot of efforts and hard work for this day. No matter what your rankings are, PH community is always there to support and cheer for you. Keep building, hustling and giving back to the community. Best wishes 🚀🚀🚀
@daxeelsoni i've subscribed to your launch and will support you launch day. if you have some time could you please support privy today?
Thanks Tornike, today has been super fun but I'm exhausted! Your support would be greatly appreciated :)
Tornike Tsiramua
@privy_reviews I already sent my support :))) how it went?
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Hey there! Congratulations on launching your product today! It's always inspiring to see new products hitting the market. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon and was wondering if you had any advice for someone like me who's about to launch. Also, I'd love to get your feedback once my product is live. Would you mind clicking on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready? Thanks in advance and best of luck with your launch!
Raju Singh
Congrats @neelptl2602 for finishing #2. Well deserved for a great product and team! Congrats to other winners but I am especially happy for Neel and his team!
Shivam Garg
Congrats and best of luck to all the launchers and makers! Kudos for this fantastic initiative, @tornike_tsiramua1. 🚀🌟
Savia Salaria
Best of luck Makers. 🤞
Jernej Dvoršak
Yesterday´s launchers, what´s the most important thing you have to do on the day after the launch? We´re launching today so your advice will be invaluable to me. :)