Learnings from OpenHigher Launch

Sabahet Amjad
5 replies
We made it to the top 15 products, received 250+ upvotes, and got tonnes of feedback after launching OpenHigher AI. (Check it here - https://www.mailmodo.com/tools/a...) A quick round-up of everything we learned 1. The first hour is crucial. Keep your arsenal ready to get featured on the top fold during this hour. Your teammate's loyal audience should be your go-to source of support at this point. 2. But don't forget the last few hours of the day. This is when energies start to fizzle out, and you see your rank dropping. So, plan for the entire day. Keep a kickass social media request ready for the last hours (share your team picture), or set aside a list of communities where you've engaged the audience to request more support. 3. All the makers should be in the alert zone. Reply to comments and follow up on feedback. Encourage your team to take centre stage and claim their credit. 4. Build a good product and talk about how it can help. Nothing can take that way, and good products find their way on their own. With OpenHigher AI, Mailmodo created an AI tool that provides truly creative subject lines with minimal prompts, and we're still getting good reviews. 5. Think about what's next. It's great that your product has done well - now, what will you do with all this traffic and attention? How do you engage these visitors or remain in touch with those who left good comments? Think of ways to leverage this and not let it be a standalone wonder. This is it from my end. Do check out OpenHigher AI and let us know what yo think. Would also appreciate learnings from your launches too.

Replies

Umar | SaaS Guy
Thanks for sharing valuable learnings :)
Harshit Mahawar
"Encourage your team to take centre stage" is a good idea. I have not seen any one do it but posting a picture of you along with your team mates on social media with a caption like "We spent 100 hours creating this product it's going live now" etc might help in garnering support from your network. They feel more involved. Like a partner.
Sabahet Amjad
@harshit_mahawar1 I have seen a few people do that, and I am trying to inculcate it, too - no product, no matter how small, can be built with many people chipping in and giving their best. Your launch should be as much about them as your brand.
Zeeshan Akhtar
It was a great adventure pulling it all of this in 2 weeks approx.