LeadDelta just closed the $800K pre-seed funding round! πŸŽ‰

Vedran Rasic
29 replies
[NEWS]: I am thrilled to announce that LeadDelta just closed the $800K pre-seed funding round! πŸŽ‰ This investment is more than just a closed round. We are already helping 11,000+ individuals and teams leverage their professional relationships collaboratively. In 2023, with LeadDelta Workspaces, we aim to revolutionize how teams sell, hire, fundraise, and market their products & services. For the first time, teams can utilize their combined social capital. We are poised to continue growing and expanding our vision of an integrated and cross-referenced professional network for everyone in B2B. So, to our team, customers, investors, and supporters: thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We couldn't have made it this far without you! ❀️ Read more here: https://leaddelta.com/closing-pr....

Replies

Igor Stankovic
So proud of the teamπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Kenny Hawkins
That is thrilling news! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰ It's been wonderful to watch your journey on PH and Twitter. Can't wait to see what comes next!
John Koo
Congratulations on closing the pre-seed! Excited to see what the future holds for LeadDelta! πŸŽ‰
Maxime Dolores
Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³
Kevin Lu
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Shubham Pratap Singh
CongratulationsπŸŽ‰ Wishing you the best in your future endeavors! :)
Rakshith Ravi
Congratulations! That's amazing!
Simon Vecoli
Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Wishing you all the best as you continue to pursue your goals.
Vlad Zivkovic
Congratulations! (Neka je sa srecom!)
Roop Reddy
Congratulations!!Any plans to do the same with Twitter? Lot of folks use twitter also for professional networking
Gaurav Parvadiya
Congratulations Vedran and LeadDelta team.
Jake Tital
Well deserved bro! Congrats on the raise. Cant wait to see what it does for your company!
Maya A
Congratulations!! That is so cool! I tired LeadDelta briefly, and it was such an awesome way to organize my linkedIn contacts and utilize my network effectively.
Vedran Rasic
@mayaa.17 thank you so much Maya! We are grateful to have you. Please write to support@leaddelta.com we'd love to extend your trial. πŸ™