Launching Soon - VenturePals | Find your entrepreneurial buddy to achieve goals with! 🙌

Joël Wurtz
26 replies
Greetings from Stockholm and Amsterdam, Product Hunt Community! Any other Dutchies or Swedes on here? 👀 We're super excited to finally announce after 4 months of hard work and endless of sleepless nights, that our Teaser Page is up and our Launch is scheduled! Your support really makes a difference and that's why we'd appreciate it if you'd check out our product and give us some valuable pre-launch feedback. :) We've made an exclusive YouTube teaser for you:
This is the Teaser Page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... And this is our website: https://www.venture-pals.com Hope to see you soon! Thank you! Tack så mycket! 🇸🇪 Dankjulliewel! 🇳🇱

Replies

Julija Udodova
Notified, looks exciting 🤩 How do you plan to achieve "finding your success partner"? Are there going to be categories or keyword tags or something else?
Joël Wurtz
@julija_ud Thank you so much! :) Yes, it uses a swipe feature where you can like or not like a profile. Instead of it being based on the person's appearance, it's based on their interests and the bio they wrote about themselves. After you've been matched, you can send them an invitation to become a success partner, which you have to re-approve every 7 days. This way if the partnership doesn't work out you both can seek another success partner! Shortly you'll be able to filter people with the same interests, or interests that would be great to learn about!
Callum Jones
This is smart. I fleshed out a similar idea with a friend a couple years back but he didn't initiate the plan. Congrats on taking it forward. Good luck with this!
Joël Wurtz
@callum_jones1 Thanks Callum! Appreciate the kind words :) Awesome, so you're familiar with the successpartner concept as well!
Callum Jones
@jwurtz of course! It’s cool to see it brought to life by someone. Looking forward to keeping tabs on the journey.
Joël Wurtz
@callum_jones1 Glad to hear! :) Apparently, not a lot of people are familiar with successpartner concept after interviewing some fellow Product Hunters
Callum Jones
@jwurtz I think it was by chance that my friend was thinking in the same space. Perhaps it needs a leader in the space to make people more aware! game on! ha
Dheker Ben Amor
VenturePals sounds like an amazing platform to connect with like-minded people. The teaser page has piqued my interest, and I can't wait for the official launch
Jens Blomme
VenturePals looks promising! All the best with the launch! Greeting from a fellow dutchie.
Mason Julian
Can't wait for your launch
Joël Wurtz
@mason_julian Glad to hear! And welcome to the community :) Can not wait for you to try out the platform
Sarah Playford
Congratulations on the upcoming launch of VenturePals! It sounds like an exciting platform that can bring together like-minded individuals for mutual support and goal achievement. Best of luck with the launch, and I hope VenturePals becomes a valuable resource for many entrepreneurs! 🚀
Germán Merlo
Hey mate! It's super interesting. Supporting you that day of course. All the best!
Herman palmgren
Exciting times! Having a success partner is a game changer for staying accountable to your dreams and aspirations.
Dhruv Trehan
This looks very fun @jwurtz. Just saw the video and it looked great. Looking forward to your launch :)