πŸŽ‰ Launching Soon? Let's Unite and Support Each Other's Milestone Moments!

Arda SanΔ±l Onay
40 replies
Hi Community! πŸ‘‹πŸ» Usually, launching processes bring excitement to core teams. Today I want to talk about projects that will launch soon. Based on my experiences with Product Hunt, this platform is the best way to make your products heard. πŸ€“ To do it the easier way, I want to open this topic. What was your milestone point? And How was your journey changed on your side after the milestone? In the comments, you can share yours with the community. On another note, we at Contentrain are gearing up for the launch of Contentrain 2.0. We're ready to disrupt the Headless CMS landscape. πŸ”₯ We truly appreciate and look forward to your support for Contentrain 2.0. 😊 Let’s meet in the comments! 🀩

Replies

Breena Fain
Thanks for the share Arda! We actually just launched our first project last night at midnight and somehow managed to make the Product Hunt Daily Digest newsletter by 8am. We were floored. Not sure how we did it tbh, but I'd like to think it's because we have a meaningful product that is helping people. (We didn't promote it anywhere.) However we did put a TON of work into the product so just celebrating this win today! (We are #12 at the moment... eep!) Good luck on your launch! I'll keep an eye out! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@breenafain Hey, πŸ‘‹πŸ» Congratulations on the successful launch of your first project! πŸŽ‰ Making it to the Product Hunt Daily Digest newsletter is an incredible achievement, especially within such a short timeframe after launch. It's a testament to the value and impact of your product. The fact that you managed to garner attention and climb to #12 without any external promotion speaks volumes about the quality and meaningfulness of what you've built. You've put in a tremendous amount of effort and dedication, and it's heartwarming to see your hard work pay off! Take this moment to celebrate and soak in the joy of your accomplishment. It's well-deserved! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ Thank you for your kind wishes for our launch. We appreciate your support, and we'll keep pushing forward just like you did. May both of our projects continue to make a positive difference in people's lives!
First off, congrats on gearing up for Contentrain 2.0 - that's definitely something I'm excited to see! The journey towards launching a new product or feature is indeed thrilling and transformative, to say the least. My team and I have been on a similar ride. We've been working tirelessly on our product, currently in the final stages of development. For us, the real milestone moment was when we completed our first successful user test. It not only validated the effort we put into our product but also provided invaluable insights to refine and enhance it further. Post that milestone, our journey took a shift from the initial development phase to more of a user-centric approach. We've been working relentlessly to incorporate the feedback from our users, ensuring we deliver a product that is truly beneficial and resonates with their needs. The road to launch has its challenges but, the sheer joy of seeing your product come to life is beyond compare. Having platforms like Product Hunt not only amplifies our efforts but also connects us with a community that is supportive, understanding, and immensely insightful. Looking forward to learning about everyone else's journeys and milestones here. And Arda, best of luck with the launch of Contentrain 2.0. Can't wait to see how you disrupt the Headless CMS landscape! πŸ”₯ Let's keep the momentum going, everyone! πŸš€
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@ako61142833 That's look like impressive! 🀩 Thank you for your good wishes for Contentrain. πŸ˜‡
Sohail Pathan
Hi Arda, Congrats, and I wish you all the best. We at ApyHub are launching tomorrow and would love to have support from the Contentrain Team. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@iamsohail Hey Sohail! Thank you so much for your warm wishes and congratulations! We really appreciate your support, and we're excited to see your project, ApyHub, take off and soar to new heights! πŸš€ We're more than happy to extend our support to the ApyHub team. Collaboration and encouragement within the Product Hunt community are what make it so special. Your project looks fantastic, and we'll definitely check it out and show our support by visiting the link you shared. Launching a product is always an exhilarating experience, and we understand the hard work and dedication it takes. If there's anything specific you'd like from us or any way we can contribute to your big day, just let us know. We're here to cheer you on and celebrate your success! Wishing you all the best for your launch tomorrow. May it be a smashing success! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Cheers,
Nirnimes
All the best for the launch! We're launching for the first time so I don't really have a story to share. But would love to know more about how your previous launches went! Any pre-launch tips would also be appreciated! @ardasanilonay
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@nirnimes Hey Nirnimes! Thanks a bunch for your kind wishes and support! It's totally normal to feel a bit excited and nervous about your first launch. Don't worry; we've all been there! 😊 Regarding our previous launches, they've been quite the journey! Each one taught us valuable lessons, and we're constantly learning and growing from those experiences. We encountered some challenges, but with perseverance and a great team, we managed to overcome them and achieve our goals. As for pre-launch tips, we'd be more than happy to share what we've learned along the way. Firstly, make sure you have a solid plan in place and a clear understanding of your target audience. Building a strong online presence and engaging with your potential customers can create a lot of buzz around your launch. Utilizing social media, newsletters, and even collaborating with influencers can be a game-changer. Another crucial aspect is to have a well-tested product or service. Quality is paramount, and positive feedback from early users can boost your confidence and credibility. Lastly, remember to stay true to your passion and vision. Believe in yourself and your project, and that belief will resonate with others too! We're rooting for your success and can't wait to see your project take flight. If you ever need advice or a friendly ear, feel free to reach out. You've got this! πŸš€πŸ’« Best wishes for a fantastic launch! πŸ€
Allison Ly
@nirnimes Notified! We launch next week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Feyzan A.
As a developer at Contentrain, I couldn't be more thrilled about the upcoming launch of Contentrain 2.0! πŸš€ It's been an exhilarating journey working on this project, and we can't wait to share it with the world. Your support means the world to us. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ» #Contentrain2.0 #HeadlessCMS #LaunchDay
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@etjecode It's clear how passionate and excited you are about this project, and that enthusiasm is infectious! 🀩 I can only imagine the hard work and dedication you and our development team have put into making this version a reality. Your excitement and dedication shine through in your words, and it's wonderful to see how much you value the support of the community. Rest assured that we'll be right there cheering you on every step of the way! πŸŽ‰
Nick Anisimov
Congrats and good luck!
Kunal Mehta
We believe in the power of unity and supporting each other's milestones. Speaking of which, we have just launched ProApp today on Product Hunt! It's an edtech application that focuses on helping you learn design and unlock your creative potential. We'd love to have your support and feedback on this exciting journey. Let's unite and make learning design a seamless and enjoyable experience for everyone! πŸš€ You can check out ProApp on Product Hunt here: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@realkunalmehta Congratulations on the launch of ProApp on Product Hunt! πŸŽ‰ It's incredible to see your dedication to the power of unity and supporting each other's milestones. Your enthusiasm for creating an edtech application that focuses on helping people learn design and unleash their creative potential is truly inspiring. Education is the key to unlocking countless opportunities, and your commitment to making learning design seamless and enjoyable for everyone is commendable. I have no doubt that ProApp will make a positive impact on learners seeking to enhance their design skills. As a community, we stand behind you on this exciting journey! πŸš€ We're eager to explore ProApp and provide valuable feedback to help you further refine and improve the experience. Let's come together and empower learners to achieve their creative aspirations! Best of luck, and may ProApp soar high and make a significant difference in the lives of aspiring designers. We're here to support you every step of the way! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨
Amulya Prasad
I wanted to introduce you to a product I'm launching soon - Cloudlink. This lets you merge your personal cloud services (like AWS, Azure, and Vultr) to stream a powerful, fully-functioning PC directly to your browser. https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Let us know your thoughts on it. Your support would mean a lot to us😊
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@amulya_prasad Hey Amulya,πŸ‘‹πŸ» That's fantastic news! Congratulations on the upcoming launch of Cloudlink! πŸš€ The idea of merging personal cloud services to stream a fully-functioning PC directly to the browser sounds incredibly innovative and promising. I can sense the excitement and hard work you've poured into this project, and it's impressive to see how you've combined multiple cloud services to create such a powerful solution. I'm definitely intrigued by Cloudlink's potential and can't wait to see it in action! I'm sure the product will be a game-changer for many users out there. Your dedication and passion are evident, and rest assured that your efforts won't go unnoticed. You've got a supportive community here, ready to back you up every step of the way! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ» Wishing you a successful launch, and may Cloudlink soar to new heights! Feel free to keep us updated, and we'll be more than happy to share our thoughts and support with you. Best of luck! πŸ’ͺ🏻✨
Allison Ly
@amulya_prasad Notified! We launch next week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
sri misra
Looking forward to the launch! The product seems pretty interesting πŸ‘€
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@srimisra HeyπŸ‘‹πŸ» Thanks for your interest in Contentrain. We'll announce the launching date soon! So stay tuned 😊
Adam Gold
Launching soon!
Congrats on the upcoming launch of Contentrain 2.0! πŸŽ‰ As a fellow founder, I know the excitement. At Kypso, our milestone moment was when people started asking to use our projects control center, after ~150 interviews and 3 product iterations (which we actually used Kypso ourselves to control). Keep pushing forward and listening to your users - it's worth it! 😊 Best of luck with the launch! πŸ”₯
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@adamgold7 HeyπŸ‘‹πŸ» First of all, I want to thank you for sharing ideas with the community. πŸŽ‰ It's always great to connect with fellow founders who understand the journey we're on. Your success story with Kypso sounds amazing! πŸš€ Going through 150 interviews and iterating your product three times to reach that milestone must have been a true testament to your dedication and perseverance. πŸ’ͺ🏻 Listening to users and continuously improving the product based on their feedback is indeed the key to success. We truly value the input from our users and are committed to making Contentrain 2.0 the best it can be! Your words of encouragement mean a lot to us, and we'll keep pushing forward with enthusiasm and determination. Knowing that it's worth it, as you've experienced with Kypso, gives us even more motivation! Thank you once again for your support, and best of luck to you and the Kypso team as well! πŸ”₯ Let's continue to create meaningful and impactful products that make a difference in people's lives! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»βœ¨
Allison Ly
Sounds like a great idea Arda. We launch next week, hope to have your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@allison_ly Hey Allison, πŸ‘‹πŸ» That's fantastic news! Congratulations on the upcoming launch! πŸŽ‰ It's always thrilling to see new ideas come to life, and I'm sure your hard work and dedication have gone into creating something amazing. As a community, we're here to support and cheer you on during this exciting time. Let us know how we can help, and we'll be more than happy to offer our support and provide feedback. Wishing you the best of luck for the launch next week! πŸ€ May it be a resounding success, and may your idea make a positive impact on users. Remember, you've got a whole community here, ready to back you up! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»
Bertha Kgokong
All the best for your upcoming launch
Moritz Tomasi
This is very exciting! Not just for you, but also for me :D I've been through a lot of headless CMS solutions in my development career (Sentry, Prismic, Headless Wordpress, Storyblok) and apart from Sentry i stopped using all of them. Very excited to try out your product and good luck for your upcoming launch!! Now to our product: We want to make the development of custom emails a bit simpler. It's crazy how tedious it can be to create a nice looking email, so that's why we are launching mailbites.io on August 9th. We are huge fans of TailwindUI (and of course TailwindCSS), and use it for all of our major projects. That's why we set out to create something similar, by creating components, sections and templates with MJML. Would appreciate your support! (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Arda SanΔ±l Onay
@moritztomasi HeyπŸ‘‹πŸ» Thank you for your enthusiastic message! πŸ˜„ It's awesome to hear that you're just as excited as we are about our upcoming launch! Your experience with various headless CMS solutions is invaluable, and we're thrilled that you're interested in giving our product a try. We totally get how creating custom emails can be a tedious task, and we've set out to make it simpler and more enjoyable with mailbites.io. It's great to know that you're fans of TailwindUI and TailwindCSS - we are too! Taking inspiration from that and combining it with MJML to create components, sections, and templates sounds like a fantastic idea. We're confident that mailbites.io will be a game-changer for developers like you, streamlining the email development process. Your support means the world to us, and we can't wait to have you on board as we launch on August 9th. Good luck to you too with your exciting project! πŸš€ Let's both make a positive impact and simplify the lives of developers everywhere. 🌟 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback once you've tried out mailbites.io. Stay tuned for the big day, and thank you again for your encouragement! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ»
Javier Marco
All the best for the launch! We’re launching for the first time so I don’t have a story to share, but would love to know more about your previous experiences. Any tips would be very appreciated! πŸ™