Launching PitchCheck today πŸš€ I would love to have your support? πŸ’ͺ

Hey PH community, πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯We are launching @PitchCheck ! ⁉️Why PitchCheck: A good pitch deck is essential for fundraising, but how do you create a really good pitch deck and what do you need to consider? As someone who has created many pitch decks, I sometimes ask myself the question, "what would have helped me with my first pitch deck?" With that question in mind, I created PitchCheck! – PitchCheck helps you with your first pitch deck or to improve your existing one. 😊 We value your opinion a lot, looking forward to your support and feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Let’s support each other πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Replies

Jeff Reckseidler
Will have a look - looks interesting!
Ngo Chi
Upvoted πŸ”₯
Johannes MΓΌller
Awesome work Sebastian πŸš€ For people without connections to investors (like me ) this is pure gold to improve in this field and learn from experts like you
Hannes Richter
Upvoted and commented! Great Product!
Fiona Mahrez
Also Upvoted! I already checked the product it is really helpful thank you for that!
Ali Shishehgar
I ma a supporter! good luck!
Sreedatri Chandra
Upvoted πŸ”₯ Great idea!
Launching soon!
Best of luck with your launch. πŸ”Ό
Sanat Mohanty
@derstartupcfo upvoted. Looks cool man. Congrats on the launch
Madeleine Lamou
Great resource! Thanks for creating this and congrats on the launch πŸš€ Upvoted and added to my stash of fav resources, will definitely share )
Marisa Lam
Upvoted. Best of luck Sebastian!