Launching on Nov 9, scared to the core, any advice?

Gaurav verma
12 replies
This is my first-ever SaaS and launch. I don't if I have done the right thing to go for a launch without convincing a hunter. What should I do now?

Replies

Gavin Hammar
Good luck! I'll be sure to give you some support on the day.
Yassin Bouacherine
Have you contacted a hunter? Did you ask the hunter what did not convince him/her to accept your request? My advice is to not keep that "I have to succeed on the first try", that's one of the main reasons you are scared to the core, you have given yourself the ultimate challenge that you will go straight up to your goal in one single try. You should do your very best but don't be overwhelmed by the task. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn, improve and keep trying until you get there. Best of luck!
Nadezhda Babushkina
That’s cool! I’m a big sucker for checklists just to be share nothing is missing! The main prise is to participate, to gather feedback, etc. I saw some launches recently that just tested product ideas. No products whatsoever.
Aphelia T.
Relax. If you got it all planned as much as you could, just be in the best mood and spirit. Good luck with the launch!
Anna
Good luck with your launch! If you have everything set - just relax and enjoy)