Launching nuvo tomorrow - I am Ben, Co-Founder & CTO of nuvo. Ask me anything! 🚀

Ben Hartig
16 replies
It has been an exhilarating journey with nuvo, and we are thrilled to finally unveil our No-Code Data Pipeline Tool tomorrow. Countless sleepless nights were spent to bring you a tool that allows you to effortlessly build, launch, and run pipelines that connect various sources like CSV files, (S)FTP, and HTTPS. Our incredible product boasts these incredible features: - Robust support for HTTP(S) and (S)FTP Connectors - Compatibility with XML, TSV, CSV, XLS(X), and JSON file formats - Cutting-edge AI-powered mapping algorithm for seamless column matching - Transform data using Excel-style formulas or craft custom JavaScript functions - Continuously monitor, run, and fix Pipelines in real-time We are incredibly excited to share our launch with you tomorrow and hear your valuable feedback. Feel free to ask us anything, and we’d be more than happy to answer. We’ve already mapped out an ambitious roadmap, and your opinions are vital in helping us shape the future of nuvo. Finally, a massive shoutout to the entire nuvo team, whose unwavering dedication and tireless efforts have made this launch possible. Let’s continue to push the boundaries of what’s possible together! 🚀

Replies

Jernej Samide
What a ride! Excited for tomorrow @benhrtg Looking forward to any feedback and ideas for our future roadmap 🚀🚀🚀
Laura Schneider
Really excited for the launch tomorrow!
Mutlu Sakar
Good luck with that :)
Ben Hartig
@mutlusakar Thank you so much :) When will be your launch?
Ben Hartig
@mutlusakar Oh, thats right around the corner. I will let you know about our learnings, if you are interested. Other than that, good luck to you and your team :)
Maija Riuttamäki
Such a massive milestone! Congrats the whole team!!
Hossein Yazdi
Congrats on your tommorow launch! 🚀 How have you prepared so far for your upcoming launch (through which platforms and channels)?
Ben Hartig
@hosseinyazdi Thank you so much. That is a good question: We have prepared in many ways and used various when not all platforms and channels we had at our disposal. Maybe @laurasc @nuvo @maija_riuttamaeki can provide you with some more detailed insights.
Andrew James Bagby
Looking forward to your launch, I finally just launched today. Will there be a free trial?
Ben Hartig
@andrew_bagby Awesome, I like your product. What are your learnings so far? Any tips for our launch? Yes, there will be a 14 days trial 🚀
Oxana
Happy launching of nuvo tomorrow!! 👏🚀 It looks super helful product! You and your team did a great job! I know your current feelings as we just launched today our design framework TheSprkl 🚀 So enjoy it!