Launching Muse AI Photo Editor

Harsh Maheshwari
12 replies
We are excited to unveil the Muse AI photo editor Waitlist on the Product hunt today. With Muse AI our vision is to support every maker, creator, founder, and shaker to bring their crazy ideas to life. You can now chat, generate & and design without limit using Muse AI. Don’t wait much, support our launch and join the waitlist now - https://www.producthunt.com/post... You can use Generative AI with other pro tools like pen, brush, blend, asset, template, effect, filter, layer, tool, language, mask, clip, share & and collaborate in real-time to create a stunning design that tells your story. I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing your feedback, suggestions, or opinions on Muse AI, our pro AI graphic design editor in the comment section.

Replies

Malav Warke
Have been amazed by the team's efforts, cheers guys!
Sakshi Bihani
Excited to use the product.
Chaitanya Badave
Congrats on the launch! Joined the waitlist. Looking forward to trying it myself 🙂
Layla
Muse AI Photo Editor is easy to use, even if you're not a professional photographer. Just type in a description of what you want to create, and Muse AI will do the rest.
Ranjeet Bhosale
Can't wait to try more and more amazing products from Creatosaurus 🙌
Tanishq Iphone
"Exciting launch! Muse AI empowers limitless creativity. Generative AI, pro tools, real-time collaboration – a design revolution! Eager for your thoughts."
Micheal B
done, upvoted, buddy
Ishwar Sarade
I am always one of their first users. And now that I have my multi-screen setup, this looks good in that too. Kudos to the team 🥳
Sachchidanand Bhavsar
Another Blockbuster by team Creatosaurus, this time taking a giant leap 🙌. This will surely be helpful for me in marketing, Thanks a ton
Pramod Bhavsar
Woah! You guys are making marketing much easier for me day by day. Looking forward to utilise this in my day to day life. Thank you Team