Launching Curatora.io on ProductHunt Wednesday, 24th August. πŸš€

Imtiyaz
38 replies
πŸ“’ Announcement πŸ“’ After missing 3 launch dates, finally, we are launching our first SaaS startup Curatora.io on Product Hunt Wednesday, 24th August. After 11 months of private beta, and a year of hard work, we are now launching publicly on ProductHunt on Wednesday, 24th August and I would really appreciate your support πŸ™ Curatora.io is the perfect platform for anyone who wants to easily find and share content on social media. With Curatora, you can quickly add tags and annotations, and share content with just a click. Keep your social media streams flowing with highly-relevant content. βœŒοΈπŸš€ We have worked hard to get our product out there, and we would greatly appreciate your support πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‡ https://www.producthunt.com/upco...

Replies

Hélène SAN
Wishing you the best for the launch! go go team πŸš€πŸ”₯
Can't wait to see it. Best wishes to the upcoming launch!
Niko Dovidija
Good luck on the launch tomorrow πŸ€
Vinz Viray
congrats on your up coming launch, it's really a promising tool to have
Siddharth Shivkumar
Good luck Imtiyaz! Will be there to support
Moeen Mahmud
Sounds like it'll be an amazing product. Best wishes for the launch.
Tapos Ovi
Good luck on your launch. Hope it will be a successful one. Will be there definitely to support Curatora. We are planning also to launch soon. Do us support also. Upcoming page - https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Rich Watson
Much lock with the launch!
Sandeep Bhatia
I'm excited to see it. All the best for the upcoming launch!
Jonathan Nass
Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be pulling for you.
lanang ari
Good luck on your launch
Bella Chen
All the very best with your launch.
I have been following you for a long time. You have done a fantastic job in the community. I will be delighted to support you. Best wishes.
Akram Quraishi
Thank you all for supporting our launch. Excited to get constructive feedback and suggestion to make our product more valuable.
Vasileios Karvelis
Congratulations on your launch! Can't wait to see it!
Brenna Donoghue
Congrats! What was your biggest learning from the experience?
Vika Floyd
congratulations, supported! here is my tool, which launched today. I hope you find it useful! producthunt.com/posts/pitchmonster-io