🚀 Launching Commented.io today | AI Powered Precise Feedback Tool 🎉

Hakan Baybas
76 replies
Hey, Product Hunt community, I'm thrilled to announce the launch of Commented.io today, a game-changer for feedback sending and collecting on your live web and mobile projects👩‍💻👨‍💻Products will be perfect with the help of Commented.io. Please give your support here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... What is Commented.io? Commented helps you to collect pinned feedback and collaborate intuitively on any live or staging web & mobile projects without a hassle. Think about commenting like in Figma and brainstorming like in Miro, but for now, on your live product, not on a design or canvas. • 🌟 Smooth feedback process: Never leave your website or web app to give feedback. • ⏱️ Real-time feedback: See all feedback points live on your project, pinned in the correct place. • 👫 Team collaboration: Read comments, check visuals and collaborate seamlessly. • ⛳️ One-click issue management: Create tasks in your preferred issue management tools. • 🤘Automatic metadata: Capture all necessary information related to feedback automatically. • 🤖 Enhance with AI: Improve your content/copies on your current project without a hassle. • 🎆 Smart Screenshot: Automatically capture the screenshots of the feedback point on your project. • 🎨 Rich Annotations: Add effortless annotations on screenshots with various annotation tools. • 📱Device Independent: Use it on your desktop, mobile web browser, or mobile app. We're incredibly excited to bring Commented.io to the Product Hunt community and beyond. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to hear your feedback and suggestions.💪 Have any questions? Feel free to ask in the comments below. Don't forget to upvote if you love what we're building! ❤️

Replies

Ashna S
congratulations!
Yayy! Congrats on the launch!
Anna Shults
Hakan, congrats! Upvoted!
Arda ARKAN
Congrats on the launch!
Jeorge
Good luck with the launch!
Antoni Kozelski
Done! My Congratulations!
Oğuz Demir
This sounds amazing! Congrats on the launch!
Jake Harrison
Wow, congrats! I just need this tool. I love the idea of being able to collect feedback and collaborate seamlessly without having to leave the website or web app.
Prem Saini
Congratulations on the launch! 🚀
Olena Bomko
Congratulations once again!
Piotr Obidowski
Congrats on the launch!
Canan Dasdemir
Exciting to see innovative tools for video frame comments. Kudos to @isatanis and the team on the release!
Apollon Latsoudis
Kudos for your launch! Hope everything goes well for you! I upvoted and I wish you best of luck!
Really interesting tool! Upvoted ;) Congrats and good luck!
Emre Ergin
it’s finally out! I’ve been using the tool for a while, it’s been a great help working with stakeholders & organising the work across the product team. Good luck!
Daniel Feles
Best of luck Hakan! Congrats on the launch of Commented.io! The fusion of Figma-like commenting and Miro-style brainstorming for live products sounds transformative. Excited to see this revolutionize feedback and collaboration!
Let's give you some upvotes, and good luck today
Chris Lindner
Congrats on the launch!
Tanzirul Huda
Congrats on the launch!