Launching ApyHub today 🚀 Quick guide on how we’ve prepared for D-Day

Maria Hayat
8 replies
Hello everyone, we’re finally live with ApyHub today, would love your feedback here: www.producthunt.com/posts/apyhub Here’s how we’ve organized/prepared for the day 🤝 All hands on deck: All of our team are pumped and ready on PH, taking shifts to monitor and respond to comments. Everyone has their own list of outreach tasks for the day 📋 Working off a checklist: We’ve drafted a detailed checklist on the multiple things we need to do/ places we need to post today. (Hit us up if you’d like a template!) ⏱ Prepared for a busy day: It’s going to be a 24 hr cycle, so planning in advance, taking turns/shifts in the team, plus of course we’re taking breaks and staying hydrated!

Replies

Leon Vinny
Thats great to hear Maria! Looking forward to check out ApyHub, it definetly looks like something that would assist me on all my projects. cant wait to try it out!
Maria Hayat
Thankyou @leon_vinny come check it out, we'd also love to hear your feedback!
Dávid Sipos
Thank you for sharing it! I can recommend our PH LinkedIn group and feel free to share your launch or your article: https://shorturl.at/suW34
Johannes MĂĽller
Cool ! I will upvote. I would suggest that you also add code examples beside your curl API examples so devs can easily copy-paste it to their favorite language
Maria Hayat
@hayerhans Thanks for the support and the feedback! @samuelkaluvuri looping you in for the feedback :)
Anastasiia Zvenigorodskaia
Hi! Good luck with the launch! Could you please share your checklist? I really need to have one. We will launch next month
Michael Lachar
Hey Maria thanks for sharing! Can I have a look at that template? Would be really helpful as we prepare for our launch.