Launching a pod on bootstrapping marketing, looking for help

Clément Rog
6 replies
Hey, I’ve got a newsletter on marketing that emphasizes the bootstrapped & no BS angle (no ads, no hacks, no tools, no sales tactics). I'm about to launch a pod on the side. Concept will be I take a “critical” aspect of Marketing (like positioning, launch, SEO, pricing, etc) and share thoughts on one bootstrapped company that did something interesting about it. It would be max. 5 minutes length time. I'm listening to pods to learn from the best, and would love if you can share a pod you enjoy (that's not a 45-min long 1:1 interview). Mind sharing? Thanks in advance, you're helping me a lot! PS1: the pod you share really don't have to be about marketing! I'm more looking for best practices on short formats! PS2: https://bootstrappingmarketing.s... is the newsletter if you want to give it a read

Replies

Daniel Engels
It's true that bootstrapped company marketing might be different. Ads tend to be expensive when the competitors are ready to burn cash. Same for promotions an special offers. As for podcasts, I'd recommend SaaS Connection on Podbeans. It's in French though.
flo merian
Absolutely *love* this 5-min format idea. Although I have no example to help, please keep us posted. I'm eager to listen to it!
Pip
listen to Neil Patel on youtube, He has got over million subscribers on marketing and seo and lot more. Guy has made enormous wealth around it.