Launched twice 👉 100+ upvotes, Day Rank🔝20, orders ⬆️ 200%. 4 Tips for your successful launch.

Daisy Do
21 replies
Hi friends, I started launching my product on ProductHunt this year in July, and I launched BoostAITraffic in November. Becoming one of the top 3 products is difficult, but if you are also just starting to launch on PH like me, you can do the following things to make your launch more successful. 1. Create a teaser page for your launch. Initially, I didn't know that we could set a launch time. You can prepare your launch one month in advance, create a teaser, and share it with your potential users. When your product launches, people who follow you will receive a notification. You can check this blog about how to create a teaser: https://help.producthunt.com/en/... 2. Be active in the ProductHunt community. I love this maker community!! The more you engage with the community, the more you gain. Makers on ProductHunt are warm and supportive!!! Creating valuable discussions and interacting with others means a lot. 3. Pick a great time. Launch at San Francisco time on 00:001. I don't know why, but following this rule seems to bring in more magic traffic. I usually launched on Monday. 4. 24 hours after launch Now you are counting on the Rank. Share on social media! Ask for support!! I also found makers under #buildinpublic on X are supportive as well. Use LinkedIn, Slack, and communities to spread the word you are launching. Alright, did I miss anything? Share your launch strategy :) BTW, who is going to launch? You are welcome to share your teaser page here.

Replies

Matt Durack
Love this post Daisy 🙏 will be checking out BoostAI Traffic too. we’re launching tomorrow and my first product launch. A lot of learnings and will be posting a similar post after I’ve had time to chill after launch 😅 - would love some support and feedback https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Daisy Do
@matthew_durack Notified! All the best for your tomorrow launch! Will definitely support :)
Bearsthy
Hey, I just launched today and these tips are super helpful. Here's my link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Feel free to let me know what you think :)
Lyon Chen
Oh, thanks for the time zone, it was very helpful to me. I know why we should posted in the early morning, but I don't know what time zone it is
ChatofAI
Thank you for your sharing. 😊
Ash Carey
200% orders. That is impressive. First time I have seen someone getting these types of results.
Daisy Do
@ash_carey Yes!! So what I learned is the earlier you launch, the more you benefit. Launching is a great way to boost your sales!! Don't wait till your product is perfect.
Alex Rodukov
Thank you for sharing!
Rihab Zaidi
Congrats on the massive success and thanks for sharing those tips!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Daisy, first off, major props on the double launch success. Your tips are pure gold for us aspiring PH launchers. Creating a teaser page is a game-changer, and your link on how to do it is bookmarked for sure. Engaging in the ProductHunt community is where the magic happens, and your shoutout to the warm and supportive makers is spot on! Thanks for sharing these gems. It's like a crash course in PH launch mastery. looking forward to more success stories and, of course, more awesome launches. Who's next to conquer the ProductHunt stage? Let's hear those teasers. 👊
Joseph Thomas
Hey there! Solid tips, especially the teaser page and community engagement. Adding a personal touch to your launch strategy can be a game-changer. Consider reaching out to your network for support, and leverage other platforms like LinkedIn, Slack, and relevant communities. Excited to hear more about your launch – feel free to share your teaser page here! 🚀
Mihajlo Kovacevic
Great tips thanks! Does anyone know why to launch in SF at 00:001?
Julija Udodova
Valuable tips, Daisy! In regards to time zone: so basically San Francisco time 00:01 for any product no matter where the main audience is? Launching soon and feeling a bit overwhelmed: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Support is much appreciated!
Jerry Zhang
Launching soon!
I would add that you need to get a good night's sleep the day before the launch because the next day will be absolutely hectic.