Launched today! 🚀 love to have your support and connect

Prem Saini
16 replies
It's Finally D-Day! Your support and feedback are incredibly valuable to us, and we'd be grateful if you could take a moment to check it out and share your thoughts. https://www.producthunt.com/post... No matter what the result is I will always be grateful to product hunt that helped me build connections with like minded people :) Thank you for being part of our journey! ❤️

Replies

Sajin S
Absolutely thrilled to be part of this momentous occasion! 🎉 It's evident the Zixflow team have put in a tremendous amount of effort and dedication into reaching this milestone. It's not just about the result, but the journey, the connections made, and the lessons learned along the way. Kudos to the Product Hunt community! Wishing the very best on this exciting D-Day! Excited to be part of Zixflow's journey, and here's to many more milestones and successes in the future. 🥂 #TeamAwesome #ProductHuntJourney #DdayExcitement 💪
Neha
congrats on the launch. just supported
Vishnu Goyal
Thank you Prem and to your team for Zixflow, really. We badly needed a product like Zixflow to manage it all! After trying Google Sheets, Airtable, Notion, and like 200 other tools for managing pipeline and workflows, glad to finally have Zixflow up and running for us for all our sales, marketing, and communication needs. I am super glad that I could participate in the beta launch earllier and incredibly happy that now all people will be able to use Zixflow to simplify their worklife. Oh, and add some fun to it as well :)
Neha Sharma
Kudos Prem, supported!🚀
Velusamy Subramaniam
Congrats on your launch. Upvoted
Jyoti Prakash
All the best for the launch 🎉
SaaSdor
How about using an animated explainer video to market your launch It's one of the best marketing strategy to market your launch because it will explain more about your software, the importance, benefit and many more so i suggest you try that Kindly contact me on my portfolio to know what am talking about behance.net/jonathashedrac1
Mark Bugas
Congrats! Just supported
Congratulations! I supported you!