Launch day is here and I am all jitters!

Annie Chopra
13 replies
Hey guys! I have finally launched my product today, The Good Life Planner is available to all! I do hope you check it out- I am going to be posting all about the things I learned during my launch for sure. Check it out - https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Beto
it looks better than my excel with all years until 2083. Upvoted! Best of luck.
Annie Chopra
@betoayesa haha thank you Beto! That means a lot, if you are big on goal setting do check it out you might enjoy it :)
Rohit Joshi
Supported! congrats on the launch.
Hey Annie! Just supported The Good Life Planner :) Not sure if I'd be able to plan 4 years in advance haha By the way, we also just went live today - would love to know what you think of our tool, "Beep 2.0"
Annie Chopra
@rockyperezz Hey Roberto! Saw your comment, thank you so much for your support. I have checked out Beep and had been following its launch for quite some time now. Congrats on securing #1! Deserve it :)
@annie_chopra Thanks so much for your support, Annie! Means a lot to chat with long-time followers of Beep :)
Greffin Dony
🚀🎉 Happy launch day for The Good Life Planner! 🚀 I can't wait to explore it further and find out more about the insightful experiences you had during the launch
hart
Hey! Congratulations on your product being officially launched on Product Hunt today! This is an exciting milestone and I'm excited for you. As someone who is also preparing to launch a product of her own soon, I'd love to hear any advice or tips you have for a successful launch. Your experience and insights will be extremely valuable as I work through this process. I will be sure to check out your great products and show my support with likes and comments. I also really appreciate your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click the Notification button to be notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance and good luck with your launch!