Just hit 100 Kitty Coins 😮

Cameron Scully
15 replies
Finally out of novice after 33 days on here..

Replies

Ghulam Abbas
Congrats
Huynh Trinh
Congratulations to you. How to get more coins?
Huynh Trinh
@cameronscully_ For the first 7 day streak, I also voted, comment, support other people much but I have no coin. Then yesterday I commented on so products then I got coin.
Cameron Scully
@trinhdhuynh yeah, ive had a post with like 30 upvotes and it didn't effect my coins very much for some reason so dont know how it works
Simona O'Neill
Well done and congrats! Keep up the good work 🙂
Have another
Flora Diep
Congrats. Keep going :)
Rich Watson
Just gave you another.
Jana fana
A 50-cent coin value chart is a useful tool for collectors, numismatists, and individuals interested in tracking the worth of various 50-cent coins. This chart typically provides a comprehensive list of 50-cent coins along with their corresponding values, taking into account factors such as mint year, condition, and rarity. Coin collectors often refer to these charts to assess the market value of their collection or to identify valuable coins for potential acquisition. The value of 50-cent coins can fluctuate based on historical significance, minting errors, or the overall rarity of a particular coin. A well-organized and up-to-date value chart serves as an invaluable resource for those passionate about numismatics, helping them navigate the complex world of coin collecting and stay informed about the market trends surrounding 50-cent coins.