Just got verified on Twitter! Will it help?

Neel Patel
40 replies
I just thought to experiment with my Twitter account to see if verified profiles grow faster. How your experience has been with it?

Replies

Andrew Lee
Let us know if your impressions / engagement goes up, Iโ€™d definitely be curious to know your before and after verification numbers. Anyways, congratulations! ๐Ÿ™
Brenna Donoghue
No idea... so curious to hear your experience!
Hassan Shah
No idea, pleas share your experience with us
Just verified account won't help you on X.
Neel Patel
@mehul_fanawala how do I utilise it better? Some pointers would help :)
Aditya Chavan
Hey @neelptl2602, yes it will help twitter eventually they try to make a dollar out of you :)
Michael Stan
@neelptl2602 @aditya_chavan3 they trying to go away from adverts, the business needs to be run and return profits, do you have any other suggestions to do that? (by the way I am not a X subscriber)
Neel Patel
@aditya_chavan3 @michaelstan I wouldn't mind if they provide additional stuff just like any other service we subscribe to.
Yannick
The blue badge can enhance your impression count. However, if you lack a favorable following-to-follower ratio and don't engage in posting or responding frequently, this enhancement might not be effective. That's what I've noticed in the past few weeks.
Michael Stan
That's cool, what are you trying to achieve with that?
Nico Spijker
It does push you further up the algorithm, but you should still post valuable content on a regular basis to truly get a lot of value out of it.
Waqas Khan
Got verified two months ago no difference in Reach !
Neel Patel
@novabyte I see. Are you doing any sort of experments?
Eliza Crescini
That's the question I've been asking, Neel! Please share with us your experience.
Anar Hagverdiyev
Posting on Twitter with a link to your product or website can help, but not as quickly. ๐Ÿ™‚ It takes time for indexing and in the future, it will be considered as a citation on another trusted service.
Rami - Browsingbuddies.com
I'm verified and I think it helps
Arz
followed you man ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Olena Bomko
Yes! It helps with consistency. You paid, so you should post and engage :)))
Charm Decker
I got verified a while back, and I did notice a slight increase in followers and engagement. It might be more about credibility and trust.
AmazingSylvia
Good luck bro๏ผRemember to update your performance with the community
Jao Japitana
I think your community will grow faster here, but honestly it really depends how you handle twitter. We grew faster in Instagram, tiktok, facebook and linkedin and even here daily than twitter. But the thing is you can join tons of communities in twitter that you can leverage on. Just not an assurance though that you will have great traction.
Neel Patel
@jao_japitana interesting. Community posts get good impressions?
Jao Japitana
I follow you on twitter and you seem to have a good following. I just got back after how many years and have to start form scratch again.
Chris Lester
It would be interesting to A/B test a verified vs non verified account