It's time to step up and show up!

Sudeepta Sahu
4 replies
Hello Amazing Product hunt community! I am Sudeepta, an engineer turned entrepreneur turned technologist! Over the last 6 months, have been working with a small team to launch an exciting AI powered learning product for professionals. Don't think LMS or boring E-learning. This is an immersive and engaging learning experience! It's the new way of learning! Very soon will be launching our Beta version to the community! Stay tuned. So excited to be here!

Replies

Sushant Kumar
Sounds great! I recently launched Premium Solopreneur Bundle to make my fellow solopreneur friends' life easier when running a business solo. It includes the resources I created out of my actual process while running a business and bundled them together so that other community members can also use it and streamline their processes. All being solo! I have also included a 50% off for a limited time so that majority of the members can try it out and provide reviews. As an additional perk, I'm providing a lifetime updates to the first 100 users. Sounds amazing, right? Check the product in my profile.
Hi Sudeepta! It is great to have you here, you are so welcomed. I am definitely looking forward to see your journey and cheering for your success! And staying tuned to support your product :) It is very cool, because we also have an AI-powered product, and it has been a big success. Klu.so is an AI-powered Search engine, which helps to access any information from the integrated cloud apps like Notion, Slack, Gmail and Drive etc. instantly. It also helps to generate reports or newsletters based on that information you store in there. So you don't have to go through your conversations or archives from different departments in order to find data, because you can access it from just one internal Search bar. I personally find it amazing and using it daily.
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, exciting journey, Sudeepta! AI in learning sounds like the future. Can't wait to see how your immersive approach shakes up the learning scene. Keep up the great work, looking forward to the Beta launch! 🌟
Sudeepta Sahu
@thestarkster Thank you for the wishes. Invite you to try our Beta version. Do sign up on our webpage! Cheers