It's the 1st of December, what's your 2022 hot take you'll bring in the upcoming year?

Simona Stamatovska
6 replies

Replies

Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
I believe the markets are going to start to show some green. Therefore, we are going to see lots of startups emerging and taking the markets from what they have been building since the start of covid. Let's hope we get great projects that solve different solutions, especially in the web 3.0 space.
Simona Stamatovska
@joanduarte nicely put! Personally, I believe that 2023 will be the year when web3.0 will emerge among the masses and will become more accessible for non-tech nation.
Trevor Lee
AI is going to fundamentally change a number of industries outside of content writing and generative Art
Zlatko Najdenovski
Align my career with my life‘s aspirations. And with that, I positioned my freelance business to target nimbler customers with highly impactful creative services. I‘ll no longer sell product design with tons of deliverables, but brand chops with essential deliverables. I begin to put this new career positioning into motion on Jan 1, 2023. Let‘s see how it goes. 😊
Simona Stamatovska
@zlat Good luck with the alignment! I may practice this brand chopping also 😊 2023 will rock for sure!