It's my first time launching a product today πŸŽ‰ - please have a look and show support! πŸ˜šπŸ’¨πŸ“±

Luke
15 replies
https://www.producthunt.com/post... Hey ProductHunt! I'm an NHS doctor and today is the first time I've launched a product. Lungy is a new mindful breathing app that responds as you breathe. I had the idea during COVID to make breathing exercises more engaging and beneficial for my patients. Would be amazing if you could have a look, share feedback and show your support. Thank you! πŸ™

Replies

Ahmet Umut GΓΌnbak
Congrats on the launch!
Nancy Nishi
Congrats on your launch . I hope it will more helpful to others.
Joe Shaw
Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
Sonia Kost
Congrats on your first launch! It's so exciting 😁
Ataei
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Philip Snyder
Upvoted - I like the UI/UX and color palettes
Luke
Thanks, @philipsnyder – we spent a long time prototyping and iterating the designs. Glad you like them πŸ™Œ
Richard Gao
Great launch! Some feedback, I think you should use point form more in your first comment. It notice those with short and easy to read comments typically do better here.
Luke
@richard_gao2 Hey Richard! Thanks so much, that's very helpful feedback – I've amended my comment to be in bullet form – hopefully it's more readable
Rob Henrichs
Congrats on the launch @lukehale! Huge accomplishment to launch your first product and to put yourself out there!
Rakshitha Kamatam
Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
Micky Nguyen
Congratulations on the launch! I already upvoted your product! ⭐️⭐️