It's Mid-Week!!

Mahak from Outgrow
4 replies
It will be mid-week(Wednesday) tomorrow. What does it mean to you? What specific work/activity do you prefer to do on a mid-week and what do you avoid the most to do? For me, mid-week is a little bit tiring but totally engaging with all types of new work/continued work while looking for Friday.

Replies

Ana
I'd say Mon~Tue tend to be more productive overall (everyone is usually busy then, not a lot of meetings + time difference with US/EU means I get peace and quiet for 1-2 days). But Wed~Fri is when the shift goes more towards holding meetings and planning things ahead. I have a tradition tho, I try to schedule any webinars / coaching sessions etc. for Wednesday cause I also feel the need for a short break from the grind. Helps me go thru Hump Day with minimum casualties and then boom - it's Thrusday! :D
Mahak from Outgrow
@justana well described the week schedule and yes it seems similar to mine too. I also design graphics and do research on Mon-Tue so it seems quiet but as soon as it is Wed-Thu, everything seems overflowing, week deadlines, meetings, pending tasks and next week preparations, all around mid-week. So it is bit tiring. And then Friday.. weekend :D
Reuben Carter
Its half a week closer to death 😂